Submit a completed application along with all supporting documents (see application for details) in a single envelope postmarked by March 1 to the following address:
Watauga-Ashe-Wilkes Scholarship Endowment
P.O. Box 1565
North Wilkesboro, NC 28659
Please note that the Watauga-Ashe-Wilkes Scholarship Endowment requires two (2) essays. See application for essay details. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
To be eligible to receive the Watauga-Ashe-Wilkes Scholarship, applicants must:
- (a) be a student in a high school in Watauga, Ashe or Wilkes county;
- (b) have been a resident in these counties for the last two years;
- (c) have a weighted GPA of 2.5 or better;
- (d) have financial need for assistance for further education
- (e) be involved in his/her community.